frowns into a pit
You tell them Horton. Choose Life!
Dr. Seuss was pro choice, his wife still sues pro life organizations for using this phrase against their wishes (Horton was about post-WWII treatment of Japan, not abortion), and his estate still continues to donate to Planned Parenthood. so by supporting his works you’re subsequently supporting pro choice organizations. thanks! <3
An important analysis: “The book was written in 1954, long before Roe v. Wade[…] The Whos are not groups of cells, after all: they are sentient, independent people with their own society, even a mayor. Their small size is a metaphor, you see (trust the anti-abortion crowd to take a parable literally). Seuss is making a point about people who are different, and the ignorance that keeps others from metaphorically not seeing or hearing them.”
oh my god some religious/bible blog just followed me and unfollowed me just as fast
Q:14. For Lev, and Kol, and Orion, and Aurie (I already know what Char would be gdi)
14. If you could compare your OC to an animal what would that be?
*Cole is a panther, Orion is an elephant, Aurie is an otter, and Levrett is a deer.
And ye Charlie is perpetually a puppy.
star called herself weeaboo trash and i agreed with her like yeeeah you are
she’s choking on her coke
Ask me about my OC #2
- What is their worst fear?
- Does your OC have a temper?
- Religious beliefs?
- What is something that they really regret?
- Something they’re proud of?
- What is something they really hate?
- Now something they really love?
- How does your OC react when they’re embarrassed?
- Are they a morning person or a night owl?
- Is there anything you would have changed about your OC?
- If you could compare your OC to an animal what would that be?
- Give me a description of their family
- Switch clothing between two of your OCs!
- Are they good with technology?